To migrate your email accounts in cPanel, follow these steps:
Old Server Task:
- Login to your old cPanel account.
- Go to Backup Wizard -> Back Up -> Full Backup
- Click on the “Generate Backup” button
- Download the backup file from File Manager -> home/username
- Extract the file and go to homedir -> mail -> domain.com (folder). You will find folders containing all Email IDs. All these folders are actually email accounts containing email data.
- Select all folders and compress to upload in the new cPanel account.
New Server Task:
- Login to your new cPanel account.
- Go to “Email Accounts” and recreate all email accounts those were in your previous cPanel accounts
- Go to File Manager -> mail -> domain.com (folder)
- Upload your compressed file here from the backup folder [Old Server Task(Point 6)]
- Extract the compressed file and you are done.
Now login to your email accounts and find all your data.